uidai.gov.in : Once you have applied for the change or update in your details for the aadhar card on the aadhar self service update portal, you need to return to the website to check the status. Follow the given steps below, to check the aadhar status As well as you can check your aadhar update status online by name and date of birth Pan Verification
How to Check Your Aadhar Update Status @uidai.gov.in
- You need to enter a few details to check the status.
- First, check your aadhar number which is a 12-digit number that can be found on your card.
- You need to type, then enter add the urn. This number was given to you when you applied for the change online.
- Click on ‘get status’
- Your update status would appear on the screen.
What details can be changed in the aadhar card online?
The online portal through ssup enables people to change the following details only:
- OB (Date of birth)
- Mobile number (registered with your aadhar number)
For any other details you would need to access the eaadhar card website, download the form and submit it with adequate documents at the aadhar enrolment center close to your home.
aadhar self service update portal
Follow the steps which are given below to do the correction/updation/changes in your aadhar card
- Enter into the official address of uidai’s website for changing aadhar details.
- Once it is open enter your aadhar number. Enter the same.
- Click on the send ‘OTP’ button which is available in the top right screen.
- Once you receive the one time password (OTP) on your linked mobile number enter the same on the screen.
- Now, the number would reach to your mobile number & enter the number carefully in the required place.
- The next step is you entering into the new tab to give the details about you. And start to type the details.
- Once the above steps are over, then you have to go the procedure of getting your details as soft copies or you can have it as a hard copy also.
- After completing all the procedures you will be received urn number which is essential for you to check out your updation aadhar details later. So, keep your number safe.
Documents required for aadhar card updation or correction
You need to have the following documents and information ready before you are about to apply for the change for aadhar update status
- Aadhar card number
- The mobile number linked to your aadhar card number (since OTP would be sent in this number).
Required aadhar card detail change documents of proof for verification. for example if you need to change your last name after you get married, you need your wedding certificate registration and other proof of change of name so that the details can be verified, before changed